Smok Mag 225w Kit (Batteries Included)
Details (Contact us for color options)
Here comes the most ergonomically designed handheld mod made to date!
Fast and furious, lock and load, it is 225W Mag Mod! You can pull the trigger to vape.Mag has large HD color screen that displays specific data.
And it uses the new revolutionary TFV12 Prince tank, which has an unprecedented super large capacity--8ml.
With all new and powerful vaping cores this Prince ensures you will have a great experience.
We have also incorporated a patented tank locking mechanism that ensures a perfect seal.
When the MAG meets the PRINCE you will be pleasantly surprised!
SMOK MAG 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver Black, Red, Gold, Purple, Green, Navy Blue, Pink, Rainbow Prism
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.